Leather-Strapped Now Available!
All info here with promised bonus scene
Hope you all enjoy this romantic, angsty novella,
the love story of Grant & Alessandra.
ps. Secret Passion soon!
Instead of an excerpt, here's the entire first chapter of Leather-Strapped :)
I've posted it at the bottom of my last post, just scroll down here.
It will go live Sept 30th, but you can preorder now if interested.
All info here
Secret Passion's next episode coming soon, and remember, it's a very important one.
A season finale no SP reader will forget.
Hope you enjoy chapter one of Leather-Strapped.
ps. Time for another blog post too?
Excited to announce Leather-Strapped (Longwoods #2)
Now Available on Amazon
Just click here LEATHER STRAPPED (LONGWOODS #2) HHe was my biggest teenage crush and my adult life’s greatest weakness. Grant Alexander was everything I was not: rich, successful, sophisticated. Totally out of my league. Over the years, I watched from my bedroom window as he arrived on a beat-up motorcycle with a loud, unpredictable engine then a nice, compact car to now this, a top-end, luxury SUV which probably cost more than my life savings times a couple hundred. It was me who hadn’t changed, still living in that same old shabby apartment, watching him from behind the dirt-stained glass, knowing how far out of my reach he remained. But in this moment, he didn’t feel far at all. I turned my brain off and gave into the rough demands of his mouth. He was hands-down the best thing I’d ever tasted.
Leather-Strapped is book 2 of the Longwoods series. It can be read as a standalone, although reading Bow-Tied #1 is recom…
Couple of Things:
1. Secret Passion has been updated (yay!). Mind the warnings, this is a mature fic for a reason.
Episode 45 Here
Or start from the beginning: Episode 1 Here
2. I've also updated the FAQ section with common questions I get all the time. If you have any technical issues, problems downloading the ebooks, or any questions in general check there first and if it's not addressed, leave me a message anywhere on this site. I do read every reply I get. Alternatively, you can email me--see Contact tab.
3. Huge shoutout to all the readers of Heartless. The past month, I've been really blown away by how many of you decided to read this story and give it a chance as well as Bow-Tied. But Heartless is very special to me--and hopefully to those who have read it as well--and it means soooo much to me to see so many of you devouring Luca and Ash's story:)
4. Thank you to an amazing friend and editor, Satina, for this:
5. And finally, check back soon, more info on Leath…
I'm soooo close to being done with Secret Passion's next chapter, but it's not gonna happen tonight. Very soon though.
I thought I'd post my first blog post till then because I've been meaning to do that all week as well.
I've been debating what I should post about, but then I took a walk earlier today and realized, I didn't have to look any further.
So my first item on the Rec List is this...
Unfiltered, majestic, awe-inspiring natural beauty <3
Where I go to get away from everything and relax.
If you're lucky enough to live near an ocean or lake, make sure you take advantage of it. Even if you happen to have a gaggle of kids that you need to supervise and make sure they don't pull each other's hair out, the calming effect will be there regardless.
If you're land-locked and far from any beach, go out to a park or any little slice of nature near you.
It's pretty spectacular how natural beauty surrounds each one of us, and s…